Sunday, November 06, 2005

And so thus did the world end...

Early one tuesday morning, so early in fact that I could not tell if it was night or morning, I woke with a start to a scuffling noise. As soon as I woke up, it stopped.

I dismissed it as only the wind or some other force of nature.

I closed my eyes again and slowly drifted out of consciousness........SCUFFLE SCUFFLE!!!

Dang. There's something under my bed. But what? Every time I move, the noise stops. Every time I am almost asleep, it starts shuffling around again. After an hour or so of this, I still can't get up the guts to see what it is, and so I simply go to sleep, weird noises and all.

Next morning when I wake up, I look under the bed. I don't see any alligators or elephants, thanks goodness. But when I got home from school, my mom tells me that something had gotten caughtin in one of the adhesive spider traps under my bed..........

A Mouse!!!!!

He had spent all night trying to chew his way out. So sad.....

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is so sad that I think that I'll leave you this comment. Check it out. I did.

10:17 AM, November 08, 2005  
Blogger Jess said...

sick! i totally can relate though. I hate mice and that would have for sure have made me pee my pants!!lol it's good you didn't look when it was alive!

9:02 PM, December 16, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas!

4:07 PM, December 25, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"It doesn't matter to me whether we are right for each other or if we were meant for each other, I'm going to be the one that you look at when you say those words..."

If you have any sense in you, that actually SHOULD matter. Alan hayes, it sux cause i personally know you and i cant bear to watch you ruin your life like this. STOP DOING WHAT YOU KNOW IS THE WRONG THING TO DO! That voice inside your head that you try to ignore is actually right. You're risking ruining your (and her) life by doing something that YOU KNOW is wrong. The longer you ignore that voice, the worse both of your futures will be. Quit being stubborn. Accept what you know is true.

Who am I? It doesn't matter; I "coincidentally" found your blog by an act of God. I think it means I was supposed to post this. I can help you. But you have to let me. mapatcognine@yahoo.com
Follow the map.

8:23 PM, October 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home