Friday, September 09, 2005

I STRONGLY DISLIKE KATERINA!!!

So, just recently I went down to the ski store to check up on the new equipment for this season, and I ended up reserving a pair of Armada ARV 185 cm skis. They are really freakin awesome, and I am going to be one in 4 people in Spokane to have them.
Well, guess what? The skis are made in Europe. The dealer went on to describe how Armada had saved $300,000 this year by sending all of their skis in a single ship to New Orleans rather than Los Angeles.
Well, the skis were supposed to land just before Labor day, but Labor day came and went, as did New Orleans. Now the fate of my skis is unknown to me. So, I really feel like the hurricane has cut close to my heart. If you would like to donate money for my private ski equipment fund, please contact me and I will facilitate your donation.

5 Comments:

Blogger Nick said...

who knew that a hurricane on the gulf coast could ruin an entire ski season months later in the pacific northwest. Curses Katerina!

8:52 AM, September 10, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nnh... I already commented... what more do you want from me?!

7:48 PM, September 11, 2005  
Blogger vanessa said...

poor, poor alan. :( :( :(

8:28 PM, September 13, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU dislike it?? i was supposed to get a car but now i won't bc of it....poor us. btw the randam story on saa-sans site was great...reminded me of my friends randomness tehe

7:44 PM, September 18, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooookay. Someone named "annonymous" visited me... Obviously a gnome. Lucky you, Ballad! I never get gnomes commenting on MY blog... I'm totally envious.

7:26 PM, September 19, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home