Thursday, September 22, 2005


Killing two birds with one stone here:
First item of interest, and the most important one, my skis!!!! Aren't they gorgeous? I'm a proud father. They are Armada Arv185s, and they are huge. If I ever decide to bust a seth morrison h8 flip off of a 50 cliff into moguls, I'm golden!
Second Item: No tengo pelo rubio. I got a haircut, and as you can see, it was done quite well, indeedey. The picture does no justice, especially since the skiis draw away the eye. But don't worry, I'm not goth...yet..............I've not seen my face for 3 years, this was kind of a big event for me. Don't I look handsome for it though? Posted by Picasa

6 Comments:

Blogger Nick said...

SIIIIIICCKKK!!!

11:26 PM, September 22, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, Ballad. I underestimated you. You look good even without the golden tresses appeal. STICK IT THE MAN!!!!! (I'm sure that's what Nick was gonna say)

9:15 AM, September 23, 2005  
Blogger Alan said...

I am a freakin' rock star...

10:38 PM, September 24, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you look cool

8:15 AM, September 25, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's rad man -- alan, you rocker!

10:25 PM, September 26, 2005  
Blogger Casey said...

Hey Aaron--nice job in the studio! Keep pitchin your riffin licks, bra! A wiggidy wack, ma hombre! Bizzow! Chantilly lace, mac attack! Shabooya, and nothin to ya, goo goo ga ga! Sick in the mix, rooster shake face mow cow diggin! Stew those phat mariscos, mariner A dawg, inside and upside diggidy down town, yo! Off the hizzie, ma homeboy crown offense talker of da smak jack! Top flight security guard undercover bruddah ta make ya shuddah! How bout dem atoottelly foo shoo peace lovin sizzle wizzle! Spit Spat a tat a tat tat glad bagger into rice and beans tagger wid some peanut sauce for your peace flagger mic jagger! Keep summadat up in here for your killin chill bill homey C burt YO! Crackin pack smack yoda all round ya wit da sabah round town cound dookoo skills built in stilts! Clowns sit down, Aaron Man Hands is aboundin soundin git fiddle sound mounds into wave to crave days underwater fishes make caves to hear bull butter batter bum paper caper semper fi navy shavy!Kill it buddy bee!

4:11 PM, October 17, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home